Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 11 gold bars. While playing level 3769 I was out of moves and I opted extra moves but purchasing for 10 gold bars. Soon after that the app crashed . Now I lost the level without playing and I have no gold bars too. What to do now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please try email report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there