Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I wondered at what age children start to give thought to the process here. It really is colorful and bright. Do you hear from the parents with children who watch the process?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I noticed with the Sago Mini tablet creative play that children love to observe and talk about what they see. That was the thought behind watching the process in the question. Paying for advantage was not what came to mind.
You have to be 13 years old to play, so I guess the youngest players would be 13.