Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Not receiving lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me too and raised it without resolve… I have no lives left so cant play. 💩
I am having the same issue. I get numerous requests for lives, which I always give, but no longer receive any. I used to fill up every day.
I am not able to receive lives either.
I’m not either. Started about 2 weeks ago. The link they provide is useless and doesn’t answer the question.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info Here