Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm in the phase 5604.
In the chocolate box challenge, I need to launch two UFOs to complete the box, at this stage there are UFOs and the box challenge has not ended. I don't get the prize
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The only way to collect UFO for the chocolate box is to use one of your own in-game boosters.
and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.