Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I can’t update my game and it’s stupid
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
🤔 Hmm .. it's weird it won't allow to reinstall the game. I assume you're completely removing it from your iPad/iPhone before reinstalling, but I'm lost on why it won't let you add it back on. So sorry I couldn't help further. Hopefully another player or mod has better results 😋
Jiggy
Hello @mrsrattley81🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the game App!!
When you try to install the Update, are you seeing any message pop-up? If so, can you please take a screenshot of it and post it here?
Which device are you using? And which software version does it have right now?
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Ohh, you are so welcome!
Jiggy 😁
Thank you so very much I’ll keep trying
Yes I have an it’s stops me from reinstalling it I have apple so I have no clue what’s going on thanks for the reply
Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling? Are you getting the update from a reputable source, such as Google or Apple? Also, if you want to save game play and/or your stats, gold bars and so on, save your game before uninstalling. If you haven't done so already, make an account with king and then save. That way, all of your things and game plays will be there when you reinstall and sign back in. Hope this helps,