Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It doesn’t seem to make me win in episode races ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for explaining, dear @mwalter1137 😊
To answer your question -- no! It doesn't count!! To win the Episode Race, we must play the levels that are in our current episode but, not the old levels!!
Means, if the Episode Race started at level # 4301, you must finish from 4301 to 4315 to win and collect the rewards.
Hope this clarifies! Please let me know if you have further questions.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day 🍫🍫
What I’m asking is if I’m on level 4300 or somewhere near there if I go back to an easy level ex.Level 141 will it let me win races. Since that is so easy. Will it count towards the episode race.
Hello @mwalter1137🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear on the issue you are experiencing!! Can you please explain a bit more?
Do you want to play level 141 repeatedly OR you are not able to move to your original level (which is around 4300) for some reason?
What is the issue you are having with Episode Races? The more details you give, the better assistance we can provide!!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫