What is wrong with this picture?!?!

Emme1
Emme1 Posts: 5 Level 2

I haven’t won a game in over 2 weeks. Ads are gone and it seems like every single level is legendary (super hard). Is this King’s way to weed out players? THIS GAME IS NO FUN ANYMORE!!

Check out these results: It’s Thursday and the stats show me in 1st place for the week with 0 wins. Everyone else on the board has 0 wins too. This is ridiculous!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

Hi there. This game has become very hard if not impossible for some and that is so frustrating. Your leaderboard is a joke! But at least they are pairing you with players you could compete against, which is what many here have been requesting. In my game the leader has played 90 levels and the runner up 56. Do you log in to the game every day to get your free boosters? It might be worth a try not doing that and maybe the game will then give you an easier board after a few days. It looks like you could win the weekly race here with just one win late on Sunday. Now that is tempting. Which level are you stuck on?

More generally though, if the game is not fun anymore then it's time to quit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?