Candy Royale

Options
Elmelund
Elmelund Posts: 5 Level 2

Since players are deleted the option of skipping this (for me) irrelevant game, can anyone explain to me how to actually play it. And claim a win? I've still yet have any gain, what so ever had if it. Except a token once in a while to keep me going. Is it anly last man stand getting all the bars. Or can I actual withdraw my share before 'sorry you're kickout now'. I'm puzzled, frustraded an a bit annoyed. Especially because CCS usually is my daily stress relief.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,976 Legend
    Options

Hi there. You have to complete ALL the levels up to where you can see the trophy on your map in order to win a share of the jackpot. You will know when this happens as the message "Now that's a jolly jackpot" comes up and the graphics show the cup being emptied, there will then be a claim button. Normally this will be eight levels without failing one, but it can vary. Shares go up a little level after level as players drop out and this is what they show you after completing your level, but this cannot be claimed. In my recent experience the final payout is between 20 - 40 gold bars per player, as not that many players tend to drop out. This is because players are chosen from those who played the level previously and not random, so King control how much you might win. Like most of Candy Crush this event is not the same for all players, so your shares may be different from mine. I did once win the jackpot of 500 about a year ago. If you are just one level short then it might be tempting to spend the 10 gold to play on, but always make sure you don't waste more gold than you are likely to win!

• Momof2Military
    Momof2Military Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Up until a week or so ago, l would win anywhere from 30-125 gold bars. You're grouped on a team & sometimes you only needed to pass a few levels before winning a share of the jackpot. Recently l noticed the amounts are smaller & l only won 15-25 bars. I loved this option, because who doesn't like free gold bars? I've seen a lot of complaints on here about the feature, but can't for the life of me explaining why people would carry on about the feature. IT'S A CHANCE FOR FREE GOLD BARS. I noticed it is gone this morning, so l guess they got their way. Now the only chance for gold bars is winning the level. 🫤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?