Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If we get stuck and have no gold bars or no boosters can we take help from our friends ? If yes how ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Unfortunately there are no such features like in the PRS game, but if you play on Facebook or join the Candy Crush group you can share problems about difficult levels.
Hi Pkavi,
That "I" know of, players can only give or share lives to others. I have previously asked about "gifting" boosters or GB, but have not seen a response. I also haven't read how to share boosters or GB in the discussion threads. As for the lives, I think in order for a player to send you one (or however much), you both have to be "friends". To do this, you click on your profile avatar. Once there, go to the "friends" tab and click on "add friends". You'll be sending an invite by doing so, and if they accept, walla! You're now friends and can ask for lives. I'm not aware of being able to do this without the "friendship". I apologize if any of this is incorrect.
Hope this helps,
Jiggy ๐
No I don't think we can!