Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why am I not getting lives from friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @RALPHIESMOM🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
With the "Send Lives" tab not available anymore, unless there are requests for Lives, it has been a hard task to send lives to our friends😕
I have tried last night and after sending life to a single friend, we have to repeat all the steps -- click on the profile - click on "friends" - select the friend you would like to send life to - send life - now repeat the process from opening the profile to send life to one friend at a time😶😶
I would suggest you to send requests for Lives everyday! Because, that is the only way - your friends can send lives easily!
I’m not either! None! I deleted the game, reinstalled & lost an almost 600 day log in streak!!! I got them for 2 days & now nothing. I’d really like to know what’s happening. 😡😡😡😡
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info Here
I have 19 lives showing in my inbox, but can’t access them