streak rewards

Options
sedalaika
sedalaika Posts: 46 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Discussions

For hundreds of times of last over 1 months, I don't received any,any,any treat even in win streak which I should have 2xeach booster plus X3 or 5 extra life end of each games!!!

Plus I don't have any sweet cinema or treasure hunt!

And I did all advice you said about clean memory or restart or update app or phone etc...

Someone can tell me why game just offering buy booster but not give any help!!!!

And please don't tell me these kind of booster or treat is not always available and sometimes goes off because isn't possible goes of for about 2 months!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,931 Legend
    Options

On the top win streak the rewards are all given at the beginning of each level, not at the end. So at the beginning you are given the extra moves ( watch for the animation right at the beginning, on the top left, the moves are being added) and the boosters should appear on your board either on your starting board or within the first two moves. Do you have a colour bomb, a striped and wrapped candy on your starting board? That is because of your win streak. If you also play the starting boosters you will get two colour bombs on your starting board. As for sweet cinema and treasure hunt, it is just a fact that some players get it and some don't. It's the way King run this game and none of us have any control over that.

• dimplesz
    dimplesz Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

@christinewupp How do you win treat? Also I’ve asked loads of times if I can have my win streak/milestone show on my profile. It used to until an update happened a while ago. Also I’m on level 3588 , never received badges. If I hit a milestone I get rewarded 5lifes when I just added 5 from my daily 20 sad. Not sure if my user name shows on this too ( obviously not your problem lol) loosing the funess of Candy Crush 😒 xx

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,149 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @dimpleszπŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I will try to answer your questions one by one☺️

1) I need clarification about "how do you win treat"!! Can you please provide more details as to what "treat" you are talking about?

2) When you said "milestone" to show on your profile, I am assuming that you are talking about your level number? If so, like you said, the game changed a lot in past few years, and so did many features!!

** But, you can still see the level number you are on... if you click on your Profile picture icon (at the top middle part of your game map screen, we can still see the level we are onπŸ‘οΈ If this is not what you are talking about, I would like to see a screenshot or a bit more explanation please!

3) The milestone badges -- they are only available in this Community! In the game, after winning a milestone level, we will only receive few boosters as the reward! But, you will see a banner on your profile picture. Do you not see the banner on your profile pic?

4) The "5 lives" -- They are added to our current lives but not to the "saved" lives!! That's why, you do not see any increase in number of the lives!! It was always a loss when we get the Lives rewardπŸ™ƒ

5) I am sorry! I did not understand what was your question about "user name"! Can you please elaborate?

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?