Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
4 days and any video I see for help ,the board has been changed! I can’t get low enough to waste a boost on.it. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. So the video shows how it can be done with three more moves than you have..... and of course they got the "right' candies to drop for them.
I am not sure what you mean by "the board has been changed", perhaps you could explain in a bit more detail. You are right not to waste any boosters on this. Legendary levels cannot be passed even with starting boosters in my experience. That is my theory anyway. I would love for you to prove me wrong though! Please let us know if you do suddenly pass this level without in level boosters or buying extra moves. I believe this game is rigged and legendary levels require at least a lollipop hammer or UFO to pass, or to buy the extra moves at the end with gold. I can see you do have some boosters and I would advise you to hold onto them until you are absolutely sure you can pass if you use one. Eventually the game should let you get close enough. Maybe try not logging in to the game for 24 hours. See if that helps.
Let us know how you get on.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video hope give some tips