Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it mandatory to play in a challenge? Doesn’t seem right
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks. I still don’t like it. There are other ways to encourage to buy boosters. I’m ready to quit and find another game and I’ve been doing this one for awhile now.
They do it on purpose because it encourages more players to pay for boosters. There has been lots of complaints about this, but all that matters is what makes the most profit.