Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get the legendary levels and where do I find my player number?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also had a game with no legendary levels and about a week ago that changed and now I have them. I think this was a test and now it's complete and every player gets legendary levels. @cookiemae if you read this, do you now have those in your game too?
Why would you want to have legendary levels? These are the same levels that other players have marked as nightmarishly hard, as a matter of fact. The only difference being that the game won't let you pass legendary levels without either playing boosters like a UFO in game or paying for the extra moves. If your game lacks legendary levels then be glad. It means that you might get a lucky board after a dozen or so tries on the same level that other players are stuck on for weeks.
To find your Player id go into the game, into settings and then into "my account". At the top above your picture click on to the King logo and you player id will appear.
Yes I do have the legendary levels now.... and just as we said before..... they are no joke! As if the game needed harder levels than the nightmarishly hard ones!
Thank you very much! I appreciate your help with both of my answers! To answer ur question about why I would want to have the legendary levels is because I get bored easily and need to have some stimulation for my brain..... actually that's b.s. hahaha! You are absolutely right about the difficulty of legendary levels. I just had one that took me a little while to get thru on level 525. Like the nightmarishly hard levels weren't tough enough as it was. Anyway I did it without spending money or using boosters but it did take me a couple of hours to get it. My girlfriend discovered she had legendary levels the other day and I am ahead of her and I noticed the level she was on was different than when I went thru it and we thought it was unfair so that's why I was inquiring. She has signed up to be a beta tester and try all the new things before everyone else so I had to do the same to get the legendary levels.... Definitely much harder than the nightmarishly hard levels! Anyway thanks again and have a great weekend!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Legendary level It has been confirmed that it's being tested and it's currently only available for a group of people.