Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Usually they have special sales on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I get one to play longer on Sunday mornings while I enjoy my coffee before my kids get up since it’s my only day off. This weekend, I haven’t seen any of the sales.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting Ill pass this to the game team . . In my game it's still there, in the meantime Please force close the Apps and Log in again