Level 9032

Options
design24_7
design24_7 Posts: 6 Level 2

How do you clear the cake with the blocks surrounding them?

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,110 Level 5
    edited September 2023
    Options

Those black and red bars are indeed impenetrable. The white and red can be penetrated with a wrapped or striped candy. I have just played the level and can see that there is a frog hiding under the middle box with the 75 on it. So you need to free the frog and then use it to get the cakes by placing it in the empty spaces next to them. You can refill the frog by using the colour bombs that drop and you will also need to get rid of the striped candy machines just above the mixers with wrapped or striped candies from above it. Once those are gone you could also put the frog in there. It's tricky of course as this is a legendary level, so the game will make you play this again and again until it gives you the candies drop that you need. Good luck and post here if you pass it or if you have any more questions.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,110 Level 5
    Options

In addition to the above, if you do get a "lucky" board it can be passed with one lollipop hammer. They don't give you a free pass on these legendary levels I don't think, but I managed on my third attempt to get to this situation:

And now I move the frog to the empty space on the left to pop the first cake, which leads to this:

Being a legendary level this is the moment to use the lollipop hammer you should always keep for these situations, just in case. Hit the remaining cake slice and the magic mixers disappear too in the blast. King like to leave you just one move short deliberately so you'll pay gold to play on or use your precious UFO or party popper boosters. This is a perfect example of how it is still possible to get past a legendary level without paying. Always keep at least one lollipop hammer in stock. There are still some free ways to win those. So this level can be passed without gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?