Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've lost my friend list. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also lost all my friends list. I have no one to send hearts to or see which level they are on.
Hello @Seeke🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
When you said "friends list" -- are you talking about the friends we see at the "high scores" at the bottom of the score board 👇️
If so, the Candy Studio has removed it as they are testing different things!
If you have further questions, type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫