Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can,t find my final reached level3731
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for explaining, Karim @karim1942👍️
I would like you to try logging out of the game on your Desktop -- close the App/window for few minutes -- restart the computer -- reopen the game -- log back in -- see if this brings back the level progress to level 3731 on your Desktop.
If it doesn't, please post back and let me know.
Talk to you soon & have a great week ahead🍫🍫
In my mobile candy cr.game, My progresed levl is3731.But my earned leve in my Desktop is shone as 11. how can I reach my right earned progressed level for continuing The game.Thanks.
Hello Karim @karim1942🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue!! What do you mean by you are not able to find the level you reached?
Can you show me a screenshot of your game map?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫