Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Jason @jasonbway🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Our Community Team has provided a Help Article to assist us. Please click on the green lettered link for the steps to change your Profile picture --> How do I change my Profile picture
Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with anything!
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫
Hey, thank you for accepting me into the community all I want to know is, how do I change my profile picture? Outher wise everything is fine 4 now. Again TY.