Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it so hard to get of certain boards. You be on boards for days that’s crazy. That’s why I stop playing candy crush before. I think I’m stopping for good this time and just play royal match. Bye
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What does it matter any more which level anyone plays? They are all the same.! Every hard, super hard or nightmarish hard level and some of the normal levels are fixed to block players on a win streak, the legendary levels can't be passed at all. Above level 10,000 you have to pay to proceed. Full stop. Showing anyone here videos of players passing levels with lucky boards is just a farce if not an insult to our intelligence, because King don't give out lucky boards any more except to the chosen few . Just enough to build up a win streak and then block it. It's all become far too obvious. I mean, REALLY obvious.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play ?
Oh don't go you will be missed!