Options
layimgill
layimgill Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 9840 will not stop moving! I had to reset the game 3 x and still  the candies will not stop moving like a jackpot machine . Cannot finish game

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,647 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

This issues has been reported , in the meantime please force closed the Apps and Log in again , Thank you !

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,102 Legend
    Options

Usually when this sort of never ending loop happens it can be avoided on later attempts by removing blockers in a different order. I have just recreated this and will try to work out a way to avoid the loop. It is unlikely that King will fix this in the near future. Are you still stuck? Does your board look like this?

I recently answered a very similar complaint about a different level and there the issue was also with striped candy combos, much like this one. If you clear the top row using the striped candies they might just keeping coming and whizzing past and never stop. I have just played this level and on my third attempt despite getting this glitch the game let me pass. I think this may have been because I played the fish starting boosters and eventually a fish came out and took the last jelly and caused the game to stop, but it did take a few seconds, so it might be worth waiting a little while even if the glitch occurs.

Try to not clear the top row too soon. Concentrate on clearing the toffee swirls in the middle. This is in theory not a difficult level and the game wants you to pass it. So try to use the colour bombs and any special candies to clear the main game area. When you do create a striped candy combo at the top, swipe from top down to avoid it hitting through the top row until right at the end.

Do let us know here in this thread if you are still stuck on it and I will take another look at it to see if I can work out another way to get past the glitch in more detail. But usually with glitches like this, on your next attempt the game will just give you the candies to pass and then you'll move on and forget all about it. I think that is one reason why King don't care to fix these glitches.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?