Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What level close close to but prior to 4925 has red candies?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jmob🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I would try checking some random levels like 4000, 4500, 3000, 3500, 2000 etc.,
OR I would check YouTube videos that are latest and see which levels have Red candies. I would suggest you to stay away from the level videos that are made more than a year ago, as the levels have been changing a lot lately!!
If you have any other questions, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫