Ads

Options
magichour
magichour Posts: 40 Level 2

Hey I got the ads back. What a difference it made for me. I was having a hard time progressing in the game. It would take days to pass a difficult level. It also gave me a chance to win some gold bars and some boosters in sams streak. That really gave me a boost. I know it won’t last long but I’m really happy to have them back. thanks candy crush

♥️🌵

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.🥰

We are very sorry that you are missing the ad video feature. Actually this feature is controlled by test group which is fully automatic so manual control is not possible in such cases.

Moreover this type of feature is not permanent i.e. you can miss the feature anytime and get back the feature again after a certain period of time.Always keep the game app updated and keep playing the game, hope you get your favorite feature back soon.

If you have any other questions let us know and we will try to help you with the correct information.

Thank you.

• magichour
    magichour Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

I never said anything about missing a video feature. I have the ads back. Understanding it is not a permanent feature. My post was just a comment on that fact. I’m happy🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?