Hello,
For some time I have felt that the levels of difficulty haven’t been communicated clearly. I have been stuck on 3842, a difficult level, for 4 days but passed others supposedly more difficult, in one shot. Why is it a problem? Because you have something to sell and people need to know what they need to buy, why and at what moment. You wouldn’t buy a bike if you needed a car and vice versa depending on where you want to go. Let’s make it fair to the people !
Depending on boosters and buying? No thanks. I do buy sometimes but because I want to, not because I have to.
i see it as a sign that I must stop playing
My question is Are you considering more clarity ?
Plus, chocolates boxes are now more difficult since the numbers of possible tasks have been reduced and that wheel turns too fast and we can’t aim. All That makes the game unpalatable. Are you considering improving customer experience?
Thanks, have a nice day.