Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to get boosters. It has been at least 4 months since I received any.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Anne @AnneNancy🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue you are experiencing!!
From which feature did you used to get boosters? Are you talking about the "Chocolate Box" or something else?
If it is the Chocolate Box - the Candy Team has changed the feature... the tasks are changed and the rewards were changed too!!
If you are talking about some other feature, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫