Why king, why

Options
Jiggyraff
Jiggyraff Posts: 161 Level 3
edited September 2023 in Discussions

Ok,

I KNOW I'm not the only one with this question, but why doesn't king games have a way to opt out of the weekly race or CR?!? Sometimes I just want to get on, play for a bit, then get off. There's no way to keep the game from putting me in the next race after a win, and to keep from being included in CR? Yea right 😑😂

I can understand not having the ability to opt out in CCS earlier days, but you'd think that in 2023 the developers would have figured this out for the players.

Jiggy

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,938 Legend
    Options

Hi again Jiggy. You must realise that the game is manufactured to make as much profit as possible for King, and that is the one incentive for all these events and how they are run. I am in no doubt that not giving players the option to opt out of Candy Royale or the Weekly Race is a very deliberate move to create more income. It obviously works and that is why keep holding on to it despite the huge outcries here in the community. You'll be surprised how many players out there are easily manipulated by tactics like that. It's a psychological trick, and even if it only works to sway a small minority to spend money to stay in the race, then it will be profitable. Oh yes, the developers have figured it out by now: They have figured out what makes the most money for King!

• Jiggyraff
    Jiggyraff Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options

Oh, most definitely Christine. I'm very aware of their super annoying tactics. I've even started noticing things mentioned by other players regarding the game being rigged. It took a minute for me to see it, and now that I have, I am contemplating how much of my time I want to give king games.

Appreciate your input anyway 😉

Jiggy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?