Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is totally impossible without boosters and extra moves. I am probably going to finally quit, I’m tired of spending money on practically every game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This level number rings a bell, I think it's been reported and complained about many time. You are right. You can't pass this one without gold for extra moves. Or Party poppers maybe.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
Thank you