Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn’t get all the gold bars that I should have playing the double 18 level 1000 bar game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem @Bud12345 @kiara_wael playing for a share of 2000 gold bars. Have contacted Customer Support 8 times and nothing except their generic reply of Join King Community.
Another comment sent for approval @QueenB
Hi and welcome to the King Community
This issues has been reported and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.