Level 1823-2000 plus tries no success. Is this level a pay level.

Options

Tried everything including waiting weeks between plays and changing devices without success. Even bought extra moves on 40 plus occasions without winning.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,655 Level 5
    Options

Are you seriously meaning that you have played level 1823 this much and for this long? Am I getting your question right? And you really have kept buying extra moves when you were nowhere near winning? Also did they not offer you more and more extra moves each time your failed? After so many attempts normally they'd be offering you 100 plus extra moves to pass a level if you pay for extra moves with 10 gold. I thought this is what normally happens. There is something not quite making sense here. Did you pay money for those extra moves? Or gold you still had?

But apart from that, having just tried this level out myself I can see that unless you use boosters or unless they give you a lucky board like in this video then you won't pass it. That is how King have nerfed the legendary levels. They are designed to make players use up their boosters (preferably UFOs or party poppers) or spend gold to buy extra moves. So yes, once you have used up all of those it is a pay to play game now.

The video shows how the level can be won and I would strongly advise anyone playing this level not to spend anything on extra moves until you have freed those lucky candies by destroying the cake. Once you are at that stage then paying for extra moves makes sense and it may indeed be the only way to pass this level now that King have stopped giving away lucky boards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?