Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on level 10325. I had a UFO. It played it and then glitched the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
UFOs are not recommended in my opinion on any levels with rainbow twist swirls. King have changed it so that the UFOs attack those in preference to frosting and if you remove any rainbow twist squares it can make many levels harder to pass. I would not recommend using a UFO until you have removed all the rainbow twist on a level.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?