Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for the gold pass and didn't receive it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In all of my games the Season Pass starts on a Tuesday and finishes on a Monday. As you post this question today, did this happen on the new Season Pass today or the one that finished yesterday? If it is today's I wonder if you have already passed all the necessary levels to unlock all those benefits?
To benefit from the rewards you have to progress through all the tiers and then claim each reward separately.
So if I had bought this I would then go into the Season Pass screen. There should be a claim button next to the gold side if you have paid for the gold pass. To get the party booster you have to pass tier 10, but this can be achieved by replaying easy old levels.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.