Selective redesigned levels not available to all players (UFO Cup)

Options
HazelAskey52
HazelAskey52 Posts: 21 Level 2

I've just been scrolling through older levels on You Tube looking for levels that have green candies that can be played for the UFO Cup. Another player remembered that level 1000 had been a good one to play, but scrolling back on my map it is one that has been changed. I searched for this level on You Tube and found this "selective redesigned" version that does have green candies and several players have been using this to reach the top of the leader board in a very short time, giving them a very unfair advantage over the rest of us. What is your opinion on this please?

Comments

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

I only play new levels for contests like this one. But not everyone has new levels to play, so it wouldn't be fair to exclude those players who don't have any new levels to play from the contests. The one advantage they do have, is that they can play any level in the game they choose to. I do think however that there should be a limit on how many times a level can be passed during contests. Once you've reached it that level should be locked out for say a week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?