Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 5 lives to use in stead of 20 it gets emty after i have use 5 ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sirry🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
I will report it to our Candy Community In-charge!! But, I need few details to do so...
1) Which device are you using to play the game;
2) A bit more clarification about what you meant by "it gets empty after you use 5 lives"!
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Fix this pleas