Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to scores and rankings in Candy Cash. No more high scores.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more information
I’m on level 11500 and I will no longer be playing since the scoring has been removed.
Me too I'm trying to find out what happened to the score board. Most likely I'll stop playing all together. It has gotten so boring without the scores.
Hello @swembob1🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
The Candy Crush game Studio has been trying many things and they have removed the "High Scores" list also in that process.
Please check THIS thread from our Candy Community In-charge for more information👍️
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫