Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get passed one or two moves driving me crazy
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dozy26🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in level # 4765!!
Which device are you using? Can you post a screenshot of your level board... just would like to make sure that you and I have the same level!
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment and to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫