Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need to have my game reinstalled here on my iPad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you want to play in landscape orientation then you might as well not bother reinstalling the game. It will NOT turn, ever, so you cannot play this game resting your iPad on a table or using your magic keyboard, if you have one. This is how I play now, sideways as in the photo above.
Oh, no @meanmare75😢
The lack of landscape version is not a glitch in the game!! But, it is a change that was brought in by the Candy Studio. I am so sorry to know about the misguidance that reinstalling the game would change it back😕
Now, to get back the progress of the game --> Since you are playing on iPad, by any chance, did you backup your game to the iCloud ?
And I need a clarification... what did you mean by "they are asking you for so many passwords"? I also play on an iPad! For me, it is usually 2 passwords -- for the App store and for the iPad itself!!
Please post back and let me know and we will talk more! And, please don't worry!! We will try our best to get the progress back on your game👍️
i deleted it because it wouldn’t turn to landscape direction on my iPad and it said to reinstall it, it might solve the problem but now I have a bigger problem cause I can’t get it back. Can you help me. I forgot my password cause they keep asking me for so many.
I deleted it because it wouldn’t turn to landscape direction on my iPad and it said if I reinstalled it, it might solve my problem but now I have a bigger problem cause I can’t get it back. Can you help me. I forgot my password cause they keep asking me for so many.
Hello @meanmare75🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! Why do you have to reinstall the game on your iPad? Can you please provide more details?
Do you need any assistance from us?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫