Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Recently I cannot recieve lifes from my friends.
Im have many friends, I can ask for lifes and also sende lifes, but I don't geht an in return.
It's been like this for a week.
What happened?
Thank you for your help π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you ππ
Hello Alex @AlexJung23π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Very sorry to hear about the issue with the lives you are experiencing! Just wondering... did you make sure that the friends you are requesting lives from - are still playing the game and did not leave?
I have noticed that, with all the latest changes, many of my friends have stopped playing the game!! If you have an account through Facebook, I would recommend sending requests for new friends, who are active in the game!
We will make sure to report to our Candy Community In-charge and see if there is anything wrong with the Lives feature. But, please bear with us as it might take a while to receive the response from the game studio!
Thank you for your patience and understandingπ
I know how to ask for lifes. I'm asking for some every day, but I don't receive any.
The last life I received was last week on monday... I think, something must bei wrong...
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info about livesΒ Here