Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It's been weeks to have free lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back! A couple other players also complained about the same and I will report to our Candy Community In-chargeποΈBut, it could take a bit to hear back from the game team.
In the mean time, I would suggest you to add more friends to your game! I did this as my usual friends have left the game due to all the changes. But, I now have a few new friends that are responding to my requests.
If you have logged in with email, add more friends through the game. Please see below image to know how to add players through your game.
First click on your Profile icon -- then click on the "Friends" tab -- then, click on "Add more Friends" at the bottom of the pop-up -- then, select the players you would like to add as friends and send your request.
Please let me know if you have further questions or need any assistance π«π«
Not a single one. Helping and requesting is not working. Thanks
Hello @Rbismπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear the issue! Are you not receiving even a single life?
How about if you send requests for Lives? Are you receiving help then?
Please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.