Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What can I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @temi20012🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing glitch with Sam's Streak event!! This glitch is common with the Sam's streak and it was reported👍️
Please play another level and the event should pop-up again! Try playing an old level first and win it. If it doesn't work, play a new level.
I will report again tomorrow about the glitch.
If you have further questions, post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫