Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When you watch the video it automatically takes you to their website. It takes several try’s of closing the app and going back to candy crush. I feel like I am being scammed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @flamingo70🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I don't think it is a scam, but, a way for us to check their websites!! I too experience the same when I accidentally click on some of the Ads.
I would suggest you not to click anywhere on the screen until the Ad ends and it will definitely help (it did for me🙂).
Please post back and let me know if you have further questions. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫