Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no connection, no boosters and i cannot make any purchases! What can i do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have problem connecting into the game. The App store is OK! π
Hello @lerimeπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!!
Are you having an issue with connecting into the game OR with the App store? Can you please clarify this for me?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon π«π«