Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing fall season UFO cup contest, I madeit till final but now i cannot see the event in the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @123bnm 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the event disappeared from your game!!
I would suggest you to replay an old level and go back to the map screen to see if the event is back. It should! But, if it didn't, please post back and let us know.
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this feedback to the game team . in the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again. Play any level.