Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been on this level for forever. Any tips to get me on to 3287?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Level 3286 is best played with all three starting boosters. If you don't have any of these, you could take a break for a few days and wait until you have accumulated some boosters from the daily spin etc. Also if you have the blue candy collection event it will give you boosters by replaying easier old levels.
My starting board looks like this:
Those pink boppers are very useful as they spawn fish, which in my game went primarily for the party cake, which surprised me. If your fishes don't go for the cake then let us know. Also the game has given me my wrapped and striped starting boosters side by side, which will really set off the boppers with my very first move.
So I passed this level using the boppers by bashing them with wrapped candies or striped candies into those.
As you can see I am only one jelly away here and I did get that one three moves on.
Let us know if this doesn't help you as not everyone gets the same advantages in the game. This level is ranked "nightmarishly hard" in my game. I am surprised I passed it on my second attempt just now. Maybe this level is designed to be passable if you play all three starting boosters.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please take a screenshot level 3286 ?