Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nice surprise from king.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Second day award
Hi @cookiemae the most likely reason for your sideways photo is that your original picture was taken in landscape mode.
Whilst most image viewers will automatically rotate the image to the correct orientation when viewing it, most internet browsers (such as this site) do not.
Hello @cookiemae🤗
We were informed that all the players that won level # 15000 will be receiving extra goodies for 7 days! I am eager to know what all rewards you will be receiving🤩
With regards to the "sideways" images, there is not setting to change on this website. I have not seen any posts/complaints by other players!!
Can you check the settings on your device and see if they can be turned into landscape mode? On my computer, I have the option to flip the images to however I want!!
If nothing helps, I will ask one of the Community Managers if there is a glitch in the system. But you will have to wait for a response till Monday!
@Alienscar Do you know why when I post a picture it's always sideways?
Gosh that looks okay @cookiemae. If I am understanding that correctly they are giving you seven days of rewards just for completing level 15000.