Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
any solutions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Stella @Stella_Ilyazer 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
There was another complaint yesterday, about the same issue! I have reported to our Community In-charge. I will get back to you with any info I receive.
In the mean time, here is the thread for you to keep an eye —> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/2806418/#Comment_2806418
I will try to get back to you soon!
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫