Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Second time asking this question with no response…Why can’t I get my rewards when I open my Chocolate Box? It gives me a “Connection Issue” response every time!
Been playing for years and have no other issues!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Only experiencing this issue with Chocolate Box. No other issues with the game. This just started about a month ago.
I'm playing on my IPhone as I always do.
Thanks
Hello @Mawmawmeggie🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive an answer for your question😕
Are you experiencing this "Connection issue" only with the Chocolate Box or with other features, too? Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.