Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Legendary lvl tons of blockers and only videos I see all involve lucky board my board starts with 3 color matches only no matches for stripes or bombs. I have 12 gold but really really dont want to use them if possible.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there. Please check my answer in the discussions forum, where you also asked the question. Briefly, I would recommend you either wait for the lucky board to come as seen in the videos or you pay the gold when they offer you so many extra moves you can be sure you will pass. These legendary levels are designed to use gold or in game boosters. As you progress up towards the higher levels you will find that lucky boards become fewer and take much longer to come. I assume your level 1109 looks like mine:
Thank you I think I posted it in 3 places as I wasn't sure which was the correct area. Thank you
No thatz not what mine looks like I'll grab a photo
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video if your level 1109 same like this