Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was loosing because the game kept screwing up. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Did not save all my progress. I lost all my boosters and extra games from friends. What can I do when this happens?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.
Please check this page for game progress restored, details HERE.