Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did one game I play change to another level on another one of my games?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happened to me too a few months ago. I contacted player support via the app (in settings and then the ?) and had several exchanges with several people who were helpful but we ultimately UNABLE to unmerge my two games. I lost one of the two games forever. I was told this is something that is a risk if you play two different logins on the same device, so now I play three different games on three different devices. Do contact player support though. They did add the gold from the lost account to my main account for me at least, which was great help.
Two of my games have merged.
Hi @cst2215🤗
I did not read your reply completely! I am writing to request you to remove your email addresses from your comment. Since this is a Public forum, is not safe to post our personal details, as everybody will have access to this Forum!!
You can "Edit" your comment and remove the email addresses. At the top right corner of your above comment, you will see 3 dots -- move the cursor to those dots and click on it -- you will see "Edit" -- click on it and you will be able to change your comment.
Once you have removed the emails addresses, click on "Save Comment" and the changes will be saved.
I will come back in a bit to read your reply👍️
i play on my iPhone. I don’t have Facebook. The game I play on Level 4882 with profile picture of the frog. It changed to Level 9887 and changed profile picture to frog instead of the cute little bird.
Hello @cst2215🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you please tell me which game you are playing and which level is it? And which device are you using to play the game?
Also, what did you mean by "one level changed to another one of your games"? If you can explain a bit more and may be add screenshots, if would help us understand👍️
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫