Is it possible to pick your own “sweet crew”?

Fryegrrrl
Fryegrrrl Posts: 2 Newbie

Is it possible to pick your own “sweet crew”?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,107 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023

Hello @Fryegrrrl🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I do not have this "Sweet Crew" feature in my game!! Will you be able to provide a screenshot of the feature for me, please?

And about picking our own team, unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible to pick our friends as members in this team!! I don't think this works as Fantastic 5 feature!!

I can find out more details! But, you will have to wait till Monday as all the Kingsters on break due to the weekend!

To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,107 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023

Hi Carol @Carol-38 , Monica @MonicaYellow , Christine @christinewupp and @cookiemae ,

Do you have "Sweet Crew" feature?

Will you be able to provide any other details to @Fryegrrrl ?

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,705 Level 5

Hi @PummyRaj @Fryegrrrl I do have the 'Sweet Crew' feature, unfortunately I didn't have a choice, I couldn't get rid of it. Don't think you can pick your own crew I got a flash up saying 'Matching you with the perfect crew', and I then got

The runner sends moves to the crew, the healer sends lives and the crusher sends lollipops. Once sent there's a timer before more can be sent.

I don't want this but can't get rid of it. Also don't think anyone else would want me as I don't ever have many new levels to pass. And what is the prize we are playing for.

That's all I know about it at the moment.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,596 Legend
    edited September 2023

I have this event too and exactly the same problem as Carol. It came up on my abandoned game at level 15,000 and now I feel I will let the team down that I never chose in the first place.

To achieve the team goal is therefore near impossible, since these are all complete strangers, some of whom play and some who don't, and we would all have to all log in and play regularly to win the prize in the treasure chest, which none of us know what is in it!

• MargoB2023
    MargoB2023 Posts: 2 Newbie

i believe you legally need to allow me to block a member of my “sweet crew” … or remove me from the group. Fix this please

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?